Friday, May 20, 2011

Zombie Apocalypse, The Rapture, and Last Friday

ARE YOU READY!?!?!
Well, I woke up this morning to find out that people are seriously worried about the world ending tomorrow.  Twitter is abuzz with Zombie Apocalypse talk, Rapture talk, Thanking God this is the Last Friday, and big news about Barnes and Noble getting a $1Billion dollar bid. Yes, I know the word and dollar sign makes it redundant.

SO WHAT WILL WE DO???


Two choices here... 1. Go nuts and buy up as much water, ammo, and toilet paper as you can afford... Or screw it, credit won't matter if you're right... Go to Costco and max out those credit cards.  2. Realize that ever like 17 years, the world is supposed to end and know that we're cool.

Look it up, 1988, 1992, 1999, 2011, 2012, it just goes on and on.  But that's not the point, so in case you are worried about it... I'll give you some help.

ZOMBIE PROBLEMS:

If you're ready for a zombie apocalypse, then you're ready for any emergency. emergency.cdc.gov

Fear not, the CDC is hear to help. Click it and enjoy. Max Brooks is also available and after reading most of this book, I can say I think I am ready.

THE RAPTURE: 

What are you going to do about that?  Get right with the lord...

Or in the case of whatever I just put to the left, break glass.  I don't endorse that, I just needed something to fill some space.  Now I'll present a video or something for you.


NOW LAST FRIDAY!!! (or Final Friday)

Sorry, I know that's not the last thing you wanted to see before the Zombies come, the Rapture comes, or whatever else people believe in.


To make it up to you, I'll leave you with a clip of the best gun to take with you to a Zombie Hunt.  Have a good day and see how many followers you can get on this #LASTFRIDAY.  Take care and follow me by clicking the little bird that's been flying around.



Don't forget to click and ad.  If this is your last day, do something you've never done before... CLICK AN AD :)  Thanks.

I almost forgot.  If you didn't hear about the 7 year old kid handing out HEROINE in class... Get your read on... It's a strange world we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets