Monday, November 26, 2012

Big New TV... Now What?

BLACK FRIDAY!!! CYBER MONDAY!!! CHEAP TV'S!!!!



Okay, so I am guessing most of us survived Black Friday and some are even working on Cyber Monday deals.  If you are anything like me, you just HAD to have a new TV this year.  Well since I am moving into a new house (if we can ever close) I just had to get a new TV.  I got the Wal-Mart 60" deal on Thanksgiving night and I only had to stand in line for like 2 hours.


Anyway, I digress... So now that you have your new fancy HUGE television... What is the best way to show it off?  Simple...  Planet Earth [Blu-ray] ...

If you have never heard of it, just YouTube or Google it.  With any Blu-Ray player and large TV, this series completes the package.  Stunning 1080p video will really show off your cool new TV and you may even find yourself quite amazed at what you are seeing.  There are about 4 different versions to choose from and all are recommended, but the 5 disc seems to be the most popular for both quality, features, and price.

So head on over to Amazon or your other favorite retailer (I'm also a huge fan of MovieStop) and pick up your copy today.  When you go to show off your new TV, you truly will stun and amaze with this feature.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets